In this course, you will learn about the hypothesis-driven approach to problem-solving. This approach originated from academic research and later adopted in management consulting. The course consists of 4 modules that take you through a step-by-step process of solving problems in an effective and timely manner.
En mode autodidacte
Not disease specific
Informations sur le cours
The hypothesis-driven approach is a problem-solving method that is necessary at WHO because the environment around us is changing rapidly. WHO needs a new way of problem-solving to process large amounts of information from different fields and deliver quick, tailored recommendations to meet the needs of Member States. The hypothesis-driven approach produces solutions quickly with continuous refinement throughout the research process.
Ce que vous apprendrez
- Define the most important questions to address.
- Break down the question into components and develop an issue tree.
- Develop and validate the hypothesis.
- Synthesize findings and support recommendations by presenting evidence in a structured manner.
À qui s'adresse ce cours
- This course is for everyone. Whether your position is in administrative, operations, or technical area of work, you’re sure to run into problems to solve. Problem-solving is a key skill to continue developing and refining—the hypothesis-driven approach will surely be a great addition in your toolbox!
Contenu du cours
Introduction: Hypothesis-driven Approach to Problem Solving: This first module is an introduction to the hypothesis-driven approach.
Module 1: Identify the Question: This module focuses on the first step of the hypothesis-driven approach.
Module 2: Develop & Validate Hypothesis: This module focuses on the second step of the hypothesis-driven approach.
Module 3: Synthesize Findings & Make Recommendations: This module focuses on the third step of the hypothesis-driven approach.
Inscrivez-moi à ce cours
Apprenants actuellement inscrits: 2632
- Obtenez un certificat de réussite en gagnant plus de 80% du nombre maximal de points pour la somme de toutes les tâches hebdomadaires.
- Obtenez une attestation de participation en complétant au moins 80% du matériel du cours.