In this course, you will learn about the hypothesis-driven approach to problem-solving. This approach originated from academic research and later adopted in management consulting. The course consists of 4 modules that take you through a step-by-step process of solving problems in an effective and timely manner.
En modo autodidacta
Not disease specific
Información del curso
The hypothesis-driven approach is a problem-solving method that is necessary at WHO because the environment around us is changing rapidly. WHO needs a new way of problem-solving to process large amounts of information from different fields and deliver quick, tailored recommendations to meet the needs of Member States. The hypothesis-driven approach produces solutions quickly with continuous refinement throughout the research process.
Lo que aprenderá
- Define the most important questions to address.
- Break down the question into components and develop an issue tree.
- Develop and validate the hypothesis.
- Synthesize findings and support recommendations by presenting evidence in a structured manner.
A quién se dirige este curso
- This course is for everyone. Whether your position is in administrative, operations, or technical area of work, you’re sure to run into problems to solve. Problem-solving is a key skill to continue developing and refining—the hypothesis-driven approach will surely be a great addition in your toolbox!
Contenido del curso
Introduction: Hypothesis-driven Approach to Problem Solving: This first module is an introduction to the hypothesis-driven approach.
Module 1: Identify the Question: This module focuses on the first step of the hypothesis-driven approach.
Module 2: Develop & Validate Hypothesis: This module focuses on the second step of the hypothesis-driven approach.
Module 3: Synthesize Findings & Make Recommendations: This module focuses on the third step of the hypothesis-driven approach.
Matricularme en este curso
El curso es gratuito. Solo tiene que crear una cuenta en OpenWHO ¡y ya puede hacer el curso!Matricularme ahora
Requisitos para el certificado
- Obtenga un certificado de estudios al obtener más del 80% del número máximo de puntos de todos los trabajos evaluados.
- Obtenga una confirmación de participación al completar al menos el 80% del material del curso.